The Franklin County Regional Vaccination Collaborative is distributing the COVID-19 vaccine at our clinic sites across the County. The Collaborative is a partnership of the organizations and municipalities cited below.
Our goal is to get everyone vaccinated as quickly as possible— safely, effectively, and efficiently.
The Franklin County Vaccination Collaborative planning partnership:
- the Franklin Regional Council of Governments (FRCOG), particularly the following groups and services;
- the Franklin County Cooperative Public Health Service (CPHS), serving the towns of Bernardston, Buckland, Charlemont, Colrain, Conway, Deerfield, Erving, Gill, Heath, Hawley, Leyden, Monroe, Northfield, Rowe, and Shelburne;
- the Franklin County Emergency Preparedness Program;
- the Mohawk Area Public Health Coalition (MAPHCO) and its associated Emergency Dispensing Site (EDS) teams;
- The Franklin County Regional Emergency Planning Committee (REPC);
- the City of Greenfield;
- the Franklin County Medical Reserve Corps;
- LifePath Area Agency on Aging;
- Local Boards of Health and their volunteers.
- the “Forest Committee” that includes leaders from many County towns, departments, and organizations who guide the direction the Regional Collaborative
- the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office;
- the Town of Orange.
- Northwest MA Incident Team;
The Franklin County Vaccination Collaborative is grateful for the support of the many partners who host or otherwise support Franklin County vaccination clinics:
- Buckland Police Department
- Colrain Ambulance
- Deerfield Police Department
- Franklin County Councils on Aging and Senior Centers
- Kringle Candle Co.
- Mohawk Trail Regional High Schools
- Shelburne Falls Ambulance
- South County EMS
- Treehouse Brewery